Monday, February 8, 2010

What's in a name?

We are still waiting around, tapping our toes for this little girl to be born. Her name is going to be Ellary Anne Wride. For those of you from my home town, Ramona, it might be familiar, and yup, Elary gave it her blessing a long time ago. We are using two "l's" because we might nick name her Ellie, or Ella. Not sure on that. Now that her name is out there, you'd think she'd want to get born and join the party. I have never been pregnant for so long! I had Zack at 36 weeks, and the twins were one day shy of 37 weeks. Today it is 38 weeks and 2 days. I don't know how much longer I can take- I still have morning sickness everyday. She had better be a really good baby, to make up for how miserable she is making me right now!

No comments: