Tuesday, June 16, 2009
It's a bit of a mixed bag...
The purpose of putting this on my blog and not my facebook page is because I wonder how many people I know read my blog. If you do, sound off in the comments below. So here is the secret bonus, for those of you who bother to ramble through my meandering thoughts and read here...Today I found out I am pregnant, but with Brent out of work, it's definitely mixed feelings, to be expecting #4. I whined to Brent: "Why can't the 'blessing' be you getting a new job? Why does it have to come out of order? Job first, then baby!" Also, having twins runs on my side so much that I would be surprised if it were NOT twins. We are praying for a girl,(ONLY ONE) because Sadie needs the healthy competition. So cheer me up, and listen to me puking in the background. Leave a comment below, I am curious about who is reading...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Heather! Congratulations?? I know you will get through it. Yes, I do read your blog!
I'm a reader, although I'm not very consistent. I say congrats! :)
Snoitalutargnoc! I hope the puking isn't too prolific. It took me awhile to get to it, but I do always read your blog, eventually. :)
Post a Comment