| | Zack's teacher called me tonight to ask me to be his 'Room Mom'. Yay! I finally have real POWER! I can make parent information bulletins, and control the distribution of critical supplies, like paste! Next step- I can rule the world! Bwa-ha-ha! But first I have to help man a booth at some Harvest Festival. There is always a catch. Anyways, she went on and on about his amazing progress, and how he is blossoming and finally connecting with the teachers and his peers. It was awesome to hear all this praise about his progress. She just can't get over how well he's finally doing. Yay for Zack! It's funny how when he was first diagnosed, all I could think of was how much I wished he would just talk. And now I can't get him to stop. But I love every word that comes out of him. |
|---|---|
| : |
Monday, September 8, 2008
Super Mom Strikes Again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment